Monday, January 16, 2012

2012 Nails

According to Vogue, S/S 2012's nail trends are all about pretty pink pastels, light, muted greens and deep purples and blues.

vogue.co.uk

Updating your nail polish collection is an easy way to follow trends, and I have no doubt in my mind that I will be picking up a few China Glaze's, Essie's and Model's Owns' in the below colour palette. All of the colours remind me of citrus fruit and berries and spending time by the seaside - summer in a bottle!


 





all images from weheartit & pinterest
Will you be following this trend, or sticking to your tried and tested favourite hues? x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know...I pretty much change my nail polish every 2-3 days. Oops. #obsession

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...