Thursday, January 5, 2012

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

So this came today :)


I ordered this from Feel Unique because they had (and still have) an exclusive deal worth £54.40 that includes Elizabeth Arden's famous Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, the Eight Hour Cream Intensive Face Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, and the Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick, also with SPF 15. You can get this set at Feel Unique for only £18.50 with FREE DELIVERY!


My mum is the one who introduced me to this set when we were in Paris and I instantly fell in love with the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant. It's soo good, it totally hydrated my skin and left it silky smooth. It's supposed to soothe roughness, redness and minor skin irritations, as well as help protect, soothe and moisturize skin.

Pic from Sunflowers & Spears
I must say it's not the most attractive looking product... it kind of comes out as a thick stickyish goo, which isn't the most aesthetically pleasing, but because it does actually do what it claims to, I don't mind at all :).












My mum also had the lip protectant stick which I used too (thanks, Mum!) and I LOVED it. I think this is my new must-have lip balm.
It leaves my lips feeling so smooth, soft and hydrated.

The only product I haven't tried is the moisturizer, so i'm not sure how it is yet, but i'm sure it's just as legit. I'll most likely want to review that after a few weeks because i'm sure i'll be repurchasing these products.

I also ordered some Moroccanoil from Feel Unique, after months of sitting on the fence about whether or not I would purchase it. I've heard such good things about it, but only from those who have caucasian or natural hair, and not much is out there about how it takes to weaves. Even though my hair is 100% human hair and natural, it doesn't grow from my head, so I am excited to see how it works on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...