Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday Must Haves - 1






















I've decided to do a weekly wish list, which I have aptly named "Monday Must Haves." The idea is that I'll post things that I would buy today, should I have an unlimited budget. It's not always going to be purely materialistic, as typically on a Monday I usually want a few extra hours in bed, and am cursing myself for staying up late watching YouTube vids.

The first item on this wish list is the shoes - the Nine West 'Kickstarts.' I found these beauties when I was in Westfield and they didn't have my size. So, I tried looking online, and yep - still no UK 8! The minute these beauts are available I'm going to snap them up. If I can afford them, that is. Item numero dos is more of a "professional want" (that's what I'm calling it anyway). I think after a few months of blogging I'll want to do YouTube videos, and the quality of my Macbook's iSight just won't cut it. Soooo, I am eager to get an entry-level DSLR or similar, to take high quality photographs and videos with. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment with them! Number 3 on my Monday Must Haves is the Michael Kors Two-Tone Bracelet Watch. I have a dupe from ASOS, but I am DYING to get my hands on a real one as my current one just doesn't have that heavyness you feel when wearing well-made jewellery. Unfortunately, it's January and I am going to be stupid broke until February, so it will most likely have to wait until then. Or my birthday. I can wait. 

Number four - a bit of a wildcard, but today I really wanted to go to a Boxercise class! I haven't done a really intense workout in ages because I’ve been running a lot lately, but I really want to feel the burn. My gym does offer Boxercise classes but only on Thursday evenings, so I'll have to wait ‘til then to sweat it out :). Annnd Must Have number five: gloves. A practical accessory in this frigid British weather. My current gloves do not keep my fingers as toasty as I would like, so I need to invest in a solid leather pair - preferably with some sort of (faux) fur lining.

All in all, I don't think it's too much to covet? Better get started on my one and only new years resolution: to save. For reals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...