Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Must Haves - 2

























After my last ramble of a blog post, i'm going to keep this one short and sweet.

  1. Apple iPhone 4 - My BlackBerry Bold 9000 is a piece of poo.com and I need an upgrade.
  2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat - I should've got this when I was in Paris @ Sephora, but I saw the price and almost swallowed my tongue ring. And I stillll want it. 
  3. Chanel Leather Quilted Cambon Wallet - Look at it. It's gorgeous. It's Chanel. 'Nuff said.
  4. MAC Face & Body - I'm running low on liquid foundation and i've never tried this, and I want to.
  5. Estée Lauder "Sensuous"- I saw this on my sister's vanity and decided to gave it a smell and spray - umm YUM. Vanilla, a tiny bit of heat and a dash of woodyness. Estée Lauder describes it as "warm, luminous, feminine" and I absolutely agree. I also think it could be both a summer and winter fragrance - legit! I'm getting into fragrances...and this is definitely on my wish list :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...