Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Must Haves - 3

























This week i'm craving new items for my work wardrobe, and things to help keep me organized and fit for 2012.

1. Wilfred Shrunked Chevalier Blazer. I love the cut of this blazer. It could pull any outfit together. Need.
2. Nike Running Capri Pants. Really trying to keep up my running and get some personal bests! My current pants don't do the job.
3. Moleskine 2012 Weekly Planner. I need a diary, online calendars do not do it for me. Moleskine is the best. 
4. Alex Monroe Dragonfly Necklace. A girl at work has the gold version of this necklace and I immediately logged it on my wishlist. I've copped a dupe from Oliver Bonas, but it's just not the same... 
5. Mulberry Evalina Satchel. I'm practically drooling just looking at this bag. Seriously need to keep saving(!)

Another week of wishing. Sigh. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...