Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Must Haves - 6

1. Suede wedges from Modekugen for the totally affordable £75. Definite need.
2. Estée Lauder Sensuous. A lady I work with has this, and every time she sprays it all of the women in the office always ask "what's that gorgeous smell!?!" I can't wait to get my hands on it.
3. Fashion Fair Perfect Finish Concealer. I've almost used up all of my Lancôme concealer, so this is the next one i'll try.
4. Cheap Monday Second Skin High Waisted Skinnies. I want/need a pair of jeans from Cheap Monday in my closet.
5. A gorgeous neutral cashmere sweater from Browns Fashion. Spring may be around the corner, but this is a closet staple that I'm lacking.


There are a few items on this that are basically re-coveted. I sense I'll be buying them soon, which means I'll be doing a post on my pay-day purchases :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...