Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Must Haves - 7 featuring ASOS

all available from asos
























Despite there being an obvious trend in this weeks MMH, (black is flattering on everybody) the only theme I had in mind when I was crafting this post is "wear to work." With the exception of the one shoulder dress, I think I pretty much nailed it. I work in a marketing agency which means my dress code is pretty flexible and I am definitely allowed (dare I say encouraged?) to express my personality through my outfit choices. The only exception is when we're meeting clients, obvi. Showing up to a client meeting in a playsuit is something I would not do. Other than that, I can wear what I want.

  1. Playsuit with lace sleeve. Also available in red. £38
  2. Printed dress by Numph. I've never heard of this Numph before, but the gorgeous mustard yellow print on this dress caught my eye. I'm a sucker for prints! £48
  3. Pleated Bust Jumpsuit. I'm pretty sure my friend has already alerted me to this amazing piece. I love the structuring, and paired with some killer heels and a statement jacket = outfit perfection. On sale from £20
  4. Pencil skirt with braces. I once owned a similar skirt, but it was mini in length. I saw this and I knew I had to purchase it, so I did. The braces sold it for me! £25
  5. Jacquard Spot One Shoulder Dress. Interesting neckline? Check. Print? Check. One shoulder? Check. Black? Check. This dress has the rare combination of everything I look for in an LBD. The only thing that's stopping me from buying it is that I think it may be a little too short. I guess I just have to buy it and see. 
Another MMH done. I've got some  damage to do to my bank account & some of my favourite online retailers this week (hello £££day!) so a haul post will be coming this way shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...