Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Paris, Tokyo

Ah, Paris. I went with my mum in December and seriously (however clichéd this may be) fell in love. I desperately want to go back for a longer visit...I could definitely live there for a bit, despite only knowing 5% of the language. During our time there, we managed to knock off: a sightseeing cruise on the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, Galeries Lafeyette (where I was asked to pose for street style (!)) , Champs Élysées, Jardin du Luxembourg, the Panthéon, Notre Dame, Pont des Arts, Musee d'Orsay, The Louvre and explore the area we were staying in. We stayed at the Hotel Lenox Montparnasse, and I can't recommend it enough. It's a 3*, centrally located by both Montparnasse & Vanvin metro stations, excellent custo service with picturesque rooms with huge bathrooms.  I just wanted to remind myself of the great time we had.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...