Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Vegan Stoner

My housemate and I are on a journey to get absofsteel in time for the summer. I'd say we're about 10 days in properly, and I'm feeling pretty good, despite overdoing it on my triceps and giving myself some swollen tendons. Fail.

Anyway, while I was on Pinterest searching for motivational/fitsperational images, I found this blog - The Vegan Stoner. It is amazing. I love how easy all of the recipes are to follow and pretty healthy, I really enjoy the illustrations, and you can buy their cookbook (which I want). Yay entrepreneurialism via blogging.

Here are some of my favourite recipes:



3 comments:

  1. do u wanna make me falafel pie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing!!!! You are brilliant! Fantastic post! Have a brill day!

    www.the-white-list.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You totally just boosted my blog confidence :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...