Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wishful Thinkin'

London's getting hotter and I find myself just a tad bit short of some warmer-weather clothing. At the end of every uni year I always donated/threw out a bunch of clothes, and last year I was particularly unforgiving with my closet as I was moving across the pond...so basically, I have no summer clothes. Seriously.

I've got a few "wish lists" saved on a few of my go-to online shopping haunts, ASOS, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Zara, etc etc, and today I thought I'd reveal my ASOS & Miss Selfridge ones.

ASOS Wish List 
Miss Selfridge Wish List
The tan leather shopper is from French Connection.. and is just under £300, BUT if you break it down to cost per wear I bet it'd be really affordable. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. If I only could buy one thing on this list, it'd be that (if I didn't want to eat for the rest of the month) or the white mac. No, the yellow wedges. Ooh, or the maxi skirt. Eff. I want it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...