Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Must Haves - 8 ft. the 'dip-hem'

I'm obsessed. The dip-hem, dippy dress, reverse dress, mixi - whatever you call it, I am loving this trend at the moment. I've got my eye on the reverse dress from ASOS, it's a mix of faux leather and cotton and it's easy enough to dress up for a night out, or dress down during the day. The coral dress from Miss Selfridge is also a good first purchase if you want to test out the trend before buying something a bit more risque like the dress from ASOS. I, however, want. them. all. *sigh*

  1. Reverse dress from ASOS
  2. The Spicey dress from Karmaloop
  3. Coral Bandeau Dippy Maxi from Miss Selfridge
  4. Reverse cut out dress from ASOS *sold out
  5. Elephant Print Maxi Skirt from River Island 
And here's one I bought on the weekend...

NB: sorry, again for the douchey selfie shot. I do think it adds character, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...