Saturday, April 7, 2012

OOTD - Good Friday


I quite liked my outfit today, even if I was a little under dressed. The weather in London is being crazy and going from hot to cold within a matter of hours. It's probably why I'm now in bed, sneezing and bunged up with a sore throat. Not how I envisaged spending my time over the Easter long weekend...

You can't see it here, but I'm wearing my trusty chelsea boots from H&M on my feet. My playsuit is from Primark, about 2 years ago, my leather jacket is from ASOS but is from the brand Urban Code and is probably the best bargain I've ever scored...£50 down from £250, legits. My bag is from H&M and my trilby is from New Look. 

Yes, I did snap this photo in a changing room. And yes, I am perfectly aware that it's douchey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...