Monday, May 14, 2012

Blackberry Lens - 3


Row 1: Learning about water consumption at the Science Museum | Spring! | Work attire | Mum & dolphins | Big Fred the wine glass | At my parents place for some TLC |
Row 2: A weekend walk (blog post here) | Costco! | Homemade veggie strudel | Sharky | Cars through the decades | Irish-themed treats courtesy of Peter |
Row 3: Berry tart | Foucault's Pendulum | Work Bake-off | Rapeseed on the way to Manchester | Stuffed Portobello mushroom | Sunshine |
Row 4: London | Shellac manicure | Waffles! | DIY attempt | Glamour + L'Occitane | Ink inspiration |

Just a quick photoblog today. I quite like these posts, it reminds me of what I've been up to (and what I've been buying) over the past few weeks or so. Plus, I assume that everyone enjoys being just a bit nosy.

Tems xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...