Thursday, June 21, 2012

AW12/13: Spotlight on Primark


Autumn (Fall) is definitely my favourite fashion season. And Primark's upcoming collection for A/W 2012 reinforces exactly why it is. Just look at some of the pieces below! They're gorgeous. Blair Waldorf would have a field day - and it's all from Primarni! Tailoring, and smart silhouettes are big next season, along with a mixing of textures and fabrics. The yellow Boucle jacket below has gone straight to the top of my wish list. See the rest of the collection here.





[Image credits InStyle]

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, isn't it? It's definitely on my wish list! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are -- I haven't been to Primark for some time but I will be heading there come August!

      Delete
  3. CAN'T wait for this! absolutely beautiful!
    Primarni is definetly getting ahead in the game
    MsB x
    www.msblondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite is the yellow statement jacket/blazer. Need it in my wardrobe! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...