Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mini Haul: ASOS, Amazon & H&M

There's something about online shopping that is utterly addictive. It's the thrill of finding a great *insert clothing/accessory item here*, entering your card details (or even better having them saved for you coughASOScough) and pressing 'checkout.' I'm very fortunate that it's no problem to have things  delivered to my desk at work, which means that the girls at work and I can share what we've naughtily purchased the night before...

If you're confused by the Chelsea boots, so I am. It's currently 13 degrees and windy/wet/horrid in London. And I don't like my feet being wet. They are also the most comfortable boots ever, and I get to stomp around the office in them!


  1. ASOS top with sweetheart peplum - £22
  2. American Apparel high shine high-waisted leggings (Nylon Tricot) - £33
  3. ASOS plain band rings - £8 [knockoff of these]
  4. Dorothy Perkins Feather Lariat rope necklace - £3
  5. ASOS Abbi Chelsea ankle boots - £38
  6. H&M printed Harem pants - £12.99
  7. Shock Absorber Max sports bra - RRP  £59 on Amazon for £22!
  8. Macadamia Healing Oil (100 ml) - £15 on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...