Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Must Haves - Cover Up

It's June and it's still raining in the UK. We were blessed with a week of glorious sunshine at the end of May, and now we're being treated punished with a month of rain. Lovely.

Despite the miserable rain, the temperature isn't that low - which means that I'm in need of an inbetween jacket. I originally had my eyes on that Zara jacket that everyone and their best friend has, but now I'm thinking more along the lines of a parka. Plus, I'm going to Hackney Weekend soon and I need to look all festival-chic for Jay-Z & Trey Songz...when I seduce them.



Designer: Alexander Wang Botanical 'Ombre' Parka £314
Bright: Madewell Penfield Vassan 'Mountain' Parka £126
Traditional: Firetrap women's Bartlet Parka Jacket £59
High Street: Fashion Union Grey Villa Union Lunda Rain Cape £45
Oversized: Hunter Hooded 'Pocket Pac a Mac' Poncho £17.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...