Friday, June 15, 2012

Shoe Fetish

Despite having a shoe fetish, I don't actually buy that many shoes. My most frequest purchases tend to be statement clothing pieces that are a little bit bolder and "edgier." I definitely am partial to a print, or an usual neckline or shape. When it comes to shoes however, I tend to be less brave. I like my shoes with a substantial heel, and I tend to like them in neutral colours so that they can go with a majority of my closet...

These are my current obsession. The zip detail, the cut out, the platform, black suede!? To die for.
[all images courtesy of Pinterest]

2 comments:

  1. I love the first pair, so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - they're my favourite. If I only knew where they were from...! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...