Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bargain Hunter: Shiseido

We had a "sell your unused items for charity" day at work yesterday and today, and I could not believe what I found in the makeup bargain bin...



If you haven't heard of them, Shiseido is a luxury Japanese beauty brand that was formed from a pharmacy with the same name back in 1872. They can be compared to L'Oréal, Estee Lauder, Shu Umera etc. I'd heard of them before but many of their skincare and makeup products are quite pricey so I hadn't allowed myself to purchase anything; I am thrilled to have picked up these goodies at such a low price.

The Accentuating Colour Stick is said to give a natural boost of colour and radiance to your cheeks and face, highlighting the contours of the face to add dimension and protect skin against dehydration.

I picked up these babies (called Rose Flush and Champagne Flush respectively) for £2. A saving of £44, [smug grin]. Rose Flush is the most perfect cerise rose colour - it will be a brilliant blush for a day or nighttime look. Champagne Flush I will use as a illuminator slash highlighter to contour my upper cheekbones and eyebrow bone. It'll go nicely with a dewy finish - which will be a great look on a warm summers night...if we have any of these in the UK anytime soon. A quick weather update: today is July 18th and I definitely wore boots and tights to work today. Not okay, sob, cue depression and SAD etc etc.

You can pick up Shiseido [pronounced shu-say-doh] products at Boots or online at Feel Unique

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...