Sunday, July 8, 2012

Escapism

"Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together." - Anais Nin

I made it back alive after completing the Three Peaks Challenge and although it was hard, a part of me wants to go back and do it all over again. Being at the summit of a mountain you just climbed gives you incredible clarity. Nothing else compares; the nuances of everyday life seem miles away when your head is quite literally in the clouds. The photographs below remind me of that clarity; an unconscious ambiance.







[images from here and here]
xo

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful moods..

    Would be lovely if you visit me too!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Alex. I love all of those photographs -- I want to get them printed for my bedroom wall :) x

      Delete
  2. OOOOH I love pictures 3,4,6 and 7 (yes, I had to count all of them ;)
    I love those days of absolute clarity. Its so refreshing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha I had to count them too (perhaps I should've labelled them!) No. 7 is my favourite, I find it weirdly calming! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...