Sunday, July 22, 2012

Home Decor

I currently live in a large Victorian house in South London with four other housemates: three guys and one girl. While I can't say the decor in the common areas of the house are exactly to my taste, it is a nice place and it's slowly beginning to feel like home. My bedroom is the place where I can showcase my personality and style. My room is quite a large square and it has its imperfections, but a small part of me secretly loves that - it makes decorating and making it my own a challenge. And everyone knows that perfection is boring, anyways.

I've interspersed images of my room along with some beautiful shots of interiors from Pinterest. I wonder if you can spot which ones are of my boudoir...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...