Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Police: TO BE[or not to be] Women

I now completely understand why department stores have samples of perfume sitting casually out for shoppers to try as they peruse the different boutiques.

This is how I stumbled upon the most scrumptious smelling perfume - Police's TO BE, Women.

I was minding my own business, and making my way to the lingerie section of Pearson's, when I saw the aptly shaped skull bottle (I love a Shakespeare reference in cosmetics), and I decided to give it a spray.

And what a delight my nostrils were treated to!

TO BE Women is the most deliberate balancing of sweet citrus fruit smells:

clementine,
lime, 
and granny smith apple.
These citrus scents are then mixed with heady, noble woods and musk to create a concoction that is seriously addictive.

musk plant
After spritzing myself with approximately half the bottle in Pearson's, I concluded that I needed TO BE in my life and promptly conducted an online search for the most competitively priced bottle. I got mine from Feel Unique for £29, plus because I had a £5 off voucher, it came to £24. Bargain! Also, I get tons of compliments when I wear it; I mean, nose-sniffing, looks of wonder and amazement followed by an astoundingly asked "what are you WEARING!?!" To which I smugly reply, "oh it's Police, TO BE Women. Heard of it?"

My love for TO BE is apparent.
The only negative thing I have to say about TO BE, is that there is no lid to the bottle - which makes it difficult for toting around in your bag. However, i'm pretty sure that difficulty is no match for the awkward glances I get when I casually whip out a purple skull, and spritz myself with it on the train/ in the office. I seriously need to invest in a Travalo!

Go and get TO BE. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...